adapted from various recipes & common sense
- 16-20 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Enough chicken broth to cover chicken
- Spices or some type of chicken rub
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place thawed chicken breasts in crockpot.
- Rub spice on both sides of chicken.
- Pour chicken broth in crockpot to cover chicken.
- Set crockpot on high, 3.5-4 hours or low, 7.5-8 hours.
- Drain crockpot and serve!
Spicy Roasted Potatoes
adapted from Simply Potatoes
- 1 bag of Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss Simply Potatoes with oil in bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl; toss with Simply Potatoes until evenly coated.
- Place Simply Potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Post a Comment