Salty and Sweet Slow-Cooker Chex Mix
adapted from All Recipes with mild alterations reflected below
- 4 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- 4 cups Cheese crackers
- 3 cups mini-pretzels
- 1 (12 ounce) can salted peanuts or mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or garlic pepper
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first four dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, melt butter.
- Combine melted butter, worchestershire sauce, salts and garlic.
- Drizzle over dry mixture and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for up to 3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.