The only annoying part is unwrapping the rolo candies. Note: if you buy rolo candies in the store at the check-out line, they are unwrapped. However, you will have to buy several (depending on how many you plan to make) and it will add up.
Buy some cute little holiday treat carriers from Michael's or Target to disburse individually.
Pretzel Rolo Candies
adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Bag of mini pretzels (if you are lucky you can find the mini star holiday pretzels, they have them out here)
- Bag of Rolos, unwrapped
- Choose your Toppings: Halved Pecans, Halved Cashews, M&Ms, Hersheys kissables, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pretzels on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place unwrapped Rolos on top of pretzels and bake for 3 minutes. (You don't want them too melted.)
- Remove from oven and push half of nut (or candy) halfway down into the melted Rolo.