Fortunately, 18 weeks of Half-Ironman training commences this Monday. Phew.
But, "my recovery period" is no excuse for my eating habits. Honestly, I've slacked with intuitive eating. I've grabbed chocolate moreso than normal. And, I'm stressed. I'm stressed because of effing school. It's ALREADY taking its toll on my sleep and eating habits. However, the second that training starts, I hope to be back on board within a week.
Flat-Out variety. They are incredibly good and I probably eat a wrap 6/7 days for lunch. I've used them for pizza before. They are so easy to pile veggies in and take on the run! Plus, they have tons of awesome recipes on their site for different kinds of wraps.
No recipe, just off-hand (though I'm sure there are recipes out there somewhere)
Nutrition: ~ 275 calories (with use of Flat-Out Artisan or some other pita/wrap at 100 calories)
- Pita Bread (or Wraps, the Flat Out variety are my favorites.)
- Shredded Chicken
- Fresh Express Caesar Lite Bag
- Grape tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese, if desired (will add more to nutrition)
- Croutons from bag, if desired (will add more to nutrition)
- Get your wrap/pita and pile on!
- Start with lettuce.
- Mix 3 oz. shredded chicken with about 1 tbsp of caesar dressing from bag.
- Place chicken over lettuce.
- Slice up some grape tomatoes and layer on top of chicken.
- Drizzle about 1.5 tsp of caesar dressing over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese, if desired and croutons for a crunch!