I thought these were incredible. You drizzle some olive oil over the Kale leaves and you can season them as much as you want. Better yet, they are healthy! Kale is an excellent source of vitamin A and vitamin C.. It is also a very good source of dietary fiber, copper, calcium, vitamin B6 and potassium. I'm not sure if I'll omit regular baked potato chips from my life, but these will certain fill the crunchy/salty void when I'm looking for a snack.
Even Ron tried one. (But, in true Ron fashion, he complained about the "damn parsley cnip green thing" taste that stuck with him for the entire day.)
Baked Kale Chips
Recipe from Smitten Kitchen
- 1 bunch (about 6 ounces) kale
- about 1 tbsp olive oil
- seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Rinse and dry the kale.
- Remove stems and tough center ribs.
- Toss with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until crisp.
Post a Comment