Well, we're still grilling, so maybe you are too! This was a light and fresh meal that I cooked up for friends one night. It was an impromptu visit and I looked at my odd abundance of lime and cilantro and decided that it would be the theme for the night.
Lime Cilantro Marinade
- 2 pounds chicken (I used breasts)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 T honey
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix all marinade ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour over chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover chicken and chill, marinating for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink in the middle.