Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut vegetables (broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, baby carrots, celery, etc.)
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger root or 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Stir the broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat the oil in a 10" skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables, ginger root and garlic and stir-fry until they're tender-crisp.
- Add the broth mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, if desired.