adapted from The Pampered Chef: It's good for You and Annie's Eats
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp minced cilantro
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb white fish (halibut, cod, tilapia, etc.)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cajun or blackened fish seasoning
- 2 cups broccoli slaw mix
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, minced
- 6 oz. nonfat greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- pepper, to taste
- 6-inch flour tortillas
- For Fish: Combine the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish and whisk until blended. Place the fish in the mixture, turning to coat, and marinade for 15-30 minutes.
- For Slaw: Combine green onions, cilantro, lime juice, oil, garlic, sugar, and seasoning in a bowl; whisk until blended. Add slaw mix; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prepare cilantro cream sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook Fish: Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Place the fish in the pan and cook without disturbing, 3 minutes. Add more cajun seasoning, if desired. Flip the fish and cook on the second side 2-3 minutes more. Remove to a plate, season with salt as desired, and let rest for a few minutes. Shred the fish into bite-sized pieces with two forks.
- Assemble tacos on flour tortillas with shredded fish, cilantro cream sauce, slaw, and additional toppings as desired.