Merry Christmas Eve!!
- Week One: Mexican Chocolate Wedding Cakes
- Week Two: Peanut Butter
- Week Three: French Vanilla Ghiradelli Luxe Pretzel
- Week Four: Ricotta Cheese
- Week Five: Take Five's
- Week Six: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Week Seven: Butter Pecan Sandies
- Week Eight: Biscoff
- Week Nine: Hot Cocoa
- Week Ten: Brazil Nut Joys
- Week Eleven: Cinnadoodles
Enjoy your time with your loved ones! Happy Holidays! Eat good food and share good company!
from How Sweet Eats
Yield: About 4 dozen
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup sugar, for rolling
- Hershey Kisses, about 48, unwrapped
- Cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add sugar and cream for 2-3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, just mixing until combined, then add in milk.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes or for up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll cookies into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Lay on baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and puss Hershey's Kiss down into the middle of each cookie. Return to oven and bake for 2 1/2 minutes more. Remove and let cool completely.