from Annie's Eats
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb pasta, such as linguine or spaghetti
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. fresh crab meat, cooked
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain well; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the olive oil and butter, heating until the butter is completely melted. Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds, just until fragrant and bubbling. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the drained pasta to the skillet and toss well until the pasta is well coated with the garlic-oil sauce. Add the basil and cherry tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide portions and top with the fresh crab meat, about 2 ounces each. Squeeze one quarter of lemon over each serving. Serve immediately.