Hoisin Glazed Salmon
from the Meal Planner
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 4 salmon steaks (about 8-10 ounces and one inch thick) or 4 salmon fillets (totaling 1 lb)
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, hoisin sauce and honey to make the glaze.
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a rimmed baking sheet and brush both sides generously with the glaze.
- Broil the salmon about 4 inches from the heat source. If cooking salmon steaks, baste once and cook until opaque in the center, 10-13 minutes. If using salmon fillets, cook only about 6-7 minutes until opaque in the center.