from How Sweet it Is, originally from Eating Well
Yield: about 20 truffles
Active Time: about 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped salted pretzels
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- Combine peanut butter and pretzels in a small bowl. Chill in the freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Shape the peanut butter mixture into about 20 balls (about 1 tsp each). Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and freeze until very firm, about 1 hour.
- Roll the frozen balls in melted chocolate.
- Place balls in refrigerator until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.