So, I was a bit hesitant to post this recipe. But its the third time I've gone to post it and third time is a charm, right?
I'm in love with this bread. I'm obsessed with peanut butter and obsessed with bread, so it only makes sense to combine them. It tastes so good with jam. With honey. Or if you are like me, even more peanut butter. Or, if you are like Ron, with this delicious Biscoff spread that mommy dearest mailed to me because Washington state does not carry it. But the bread is just delightful. It has 7 ingredients, it's so easy to make, and it just tastes ridiculously good.
from Eat, Live, Run
Yield: one loaf
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (or almond butter or biscoff spread)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a loaf pan.
- Cream peanut butter and sugar until thoroughly combined.
- In separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- With mixer running on low, slowly add in dry ingredients and liquid by alternating dry/wet until mixed thoroughly and smooth.
- Pour the batter in the prepared loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.
- Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!