*Ok, it was listed on an advertisement for Sam's Club. But it still came from the magazine. :)
Tricolor Tortellini Soup
from Sam's Club
- 1 lb grass-fed 90% lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 x 14.5-ounce canned diced tomatoes
- 1 x 15.25-ounce can corn, drained
- 2 x 14-ounce cans chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound tricolor tortillini or spinach and cheese tortillini (or ravioli)
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In large bowl, add ground beef, 1 Tbsp italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix to combine. Crumble mixture and add to skillet with diced onions. Brown in skillet over medium heat.
- In large pot, combine browned ground beef mixture, diced tomatoes, corn, chicken broth, water, 2 Tbsp italian seasoning, garlic, spinach, carrots, salt, and pepper. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil.
- Once mixture is boiling, add tortellini to the pot and boil for 3 minutes. Decrease heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.